The Kingdom of Saudi Arabia has announced new COVID requirements for travelers.
- All arriving guests including the members of diplomatic missions accredited in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and their families (except Saudi citizens and children below 8 years of age) must provide negative PCR test certificate issued from a verified laboratory 72 hours prior the time the test is undertaken until departing to the kingdom, and guests who did not provide the certificate will be denied from boarding the plane.
- All guests must obtain and show proof of vaccination (vaccine certificates for COVID 19) with one of the flowing vaccines:
- 2 doses of : Pfizer BioNTech or Comirnaty
- 2 doses of : Oxford AstraZeneca or Covishield or SK Bioscience or Vaxzevria.
- 2 doses of : Moderna or Spikevax
- 1 dose of Johnson & Johnson
- Vaccine certificates are required to be certified by official health authorities from the country that provided the vaccination for incoming passengers, and the duration between receiving the last dose (the second dose of a two-dose vaccine or the first dose of a single dose vaccine) should not be less than 14 days before traveling to the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.